All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study of material objects associated with the Jacobites, produced, acquired and treasured in the late seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
- Author BiographyNeil Guthrie is a lawyer by profession and has published articles on Jacobite material culture, law and literary history, including 'Johnson's Touch-piece and the 'Charge of Fame': Personal and Public Aspects of the Medal in Eighteenth-Century Britain' in The Politics of Samuel Johnson (edited by H. Erskine-Hill and J. C. D. Clark, 2012).
- Author(s)Neil Guthrie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.