Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £52.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- £27.99+ £3.30 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by robi.home
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated account of matter from the individual atom to the living organism.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Rodney Cotterill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note303 colour figures
- Weight1850 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- cjoldvet13 Jul, 2016by
A book for the earenst
A remarkable tour de force on understanding the world around us, from the Big Bang to psychology via water and its marvels. A book probably, for the nerd within you.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.