All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes semiconductors from a materials science perspective rather than from condensed matter physics or electrical engineering viewpoints. It includes discussion of current approaches to organic materials for electronic devices.
- Author BiographyAngus Rockett is a Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is a fellow of the AVS and teaches short courses and tuitorials for the AVS, MRS and IEEE. He has in excess of 120 published journal articles and conference proceedings and has conducted research in a wide variety of thin film and electronic materials topics. He received a B.S. in Physics from Brown University in 1980 and a Ph.D. from the University of Illinois in Materials Science in 1986. He has been a visiting scientist at the Uppsala University in Sweden, the Hahn Meitner Institute in Berlin, Germany and has served as a senior program administrator at the U.S. Department of Energy in Germantown, Maryland.
- Author(s)Angus Rockett
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight967 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.