All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Anatolia in 1922, this is the story of a retreating Greek brigade that has lost its way. It is pursued by a Turkish army that seeks to avenge three years of Greek occupation.
- Author BiographyPanos Karnezis was born in Greece in 1967. He came to England in 1992 to study engineering, and worked in industry before starting to write. He was awarded an MA in Creative Writing by the University of East Anglia. His first book, Little Infamies, was published in 2002. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Panos Karnezis
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.71Trending at £8.36
- £1.99Trending at £2.22
- £9.80Trending at £9.92
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £11.90Trending at £12.27
- £10.74Trending at £11.71
- £8.10Trending at £8.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.