All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there an e in judgment? When do you imply rather than infer? This book answers such questions. It includes a comprehensive usage guide and features 7,000 commonly misspelled words with their incorrect and correct spellings.
- Author BiographyDeborah K. Williams and David Downing are both English instructors and the respected authors of English-language reference books.
- Author(s)David Downing,Deborah K. Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill ESL References
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.