All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn his hilarious and uplifting style, bestselling author Grieve finally provides an answer to the meaning of life: Figure out what you love and do it. This is a witty, thought-provoking book that makes an ideal gift for anyone who's seeking their true purpose and wants to laugh along the way.
- Author BiographySince the debut of his international bestseller The Blue Day Book, Bradley Trevor Greive has become a household name in more than 115 countries. A former Australian paratrooper, BTG left the army to pursue more creative misadventures. He has been bitten by wild monkeys and rabid bats and was accepted into Russia s cosmonaut training program though those incidents were, by and large, unrelated. BTG spends most of his time in a tiny Tasmanian hamlet.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight227 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.