All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionLeading intellectuals examine the theory of rights from philosophical, theological, historical, literary and political perspectives.
- Author BiographyCostas Douzinas is Professor of Law and Director of the Birkbeck Institute for the Humanities. He is a leading scholar in the field of the critical study of human rights. Conor Gearty is Professor of Human Rights Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science and Director of the LSE's Institute of Public Affairs. He is a specialist in UK human rights law, as well as in terrorism law and civil liberties.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCostas Douzinas,Professor Conor Anthony Gearty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.