All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to implementing and closing securitization transactions Securitization is still in wide use despite the reduction in transactions.
- Author BiographySuleman Baig works with the credit structuring team at Deutsche Bank AG in London. He has extensive experience dealing with first-time issuers and has structured a number of securitization transactions (both agency and principal) in a variety of asset classes and jurisdictions. Suleman graduated with a degree in mathematics from the London School of Economics. Moorad Choudhry is Treasurer, Corporate Banking Division at the Royal Bank of Scotland, and visiting professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of Structured Finance and a member of the editorial advisory board of American Securitization.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.