All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as an introduction to the media planning and buying process, this handbook should help the college student gain a clearer understanding of the media and how it fits into the overall marketing process. It should also be useful for those working in the advertising or media industries.
- Author BiographyHelen Katz is Senior Vice President and Director of Research for Starcom MediaVest Group. She has an extensive professional background in media research and has taught advertising and media planning at Michigan State University and the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Helen Katz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.