All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur media tend to deal in prefabricated versions of reality - false assumptions of habitual values rather than open-minded observation. This work is about the major entities of the Australian media, their roles and influence in our lives, and the issues of journalistic practice that shape their content.
- Author BiographyDavid Salter is one of Australia's most respected independent journalists and television producers. He was Executive Producer of ABC TV's Media Watch program, and writes regularly on media affairs.
- Author(s)David Salter
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight422 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.