All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains one of the most important phenomena in Western Europe: the rise of far-right parties.
- Author BiographyAntonis A. Ellinas is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Cyprus. He received his Ph.D. from Princeton University and his BA from Hamilton College. He is the author of The European Commission and Bureaucratic Autonomy (Cambridge University Press, 2012), with Ezra Suleiman. His work has appeared in Comparative Politics, the Journal of European Public Policy, the Journal of Common Market Studies, and West European Politics, among others.
- Author(s)Antonis A. Ellinas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.