All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the membership business models of Netflix, Weight Watchers, and other industry giants - and how you can use them to lead your company to the top of the food chain. This book shows you how to radically rethink how your organization can build loyalty, viral growth, and recurring revenue.
- Author BiographyRobbie Kellman Baxter is a consultant and speaker who has been providing strategic business advice to Silicon Valley companies for over 20 years. She is the founder of the consulting firm Peninsula Strategies LLC, and regularly presents to professional associations, leading universities, and corporations.
- Author(s)Robbie Kellman Baxter
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.