All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes readers on a quest to understand the profound influence the thyroid has on a woman's hormonal health in the perimenopause and menopause years. This title discusses how undiagnosed thyroid problems may be the real culprit behind what many assume are peri/menopausal symptoms. It helps readers explore how best to treat a thyroid condition.
- Author BiographyDiagnosed with a thyroid disease in 1995, Mary J. Shomon has transformed her health challenges into a mission as an internationally known patient advocate. She is the founder and editor in chief of several thyroid, autoimmune, and nutrition newsletters, as well as the Internet's most popular thyroid disease website, www.thyroid-info.com. She lives in Kensington, Maryland.
- Author(s)Mary Shomon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.