All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent aide for the putting impaired, this guide teaches golfers to use their most important asset in the game within the game-their minds.
- Author BiographyDr. Patrick J. Cohn, a leading sport and golf psychologist, heads Peak Performance Sports in Orlando, Florida. Dr. Robert K. Winters works with the David Leadbetter Golf Academy at Champions Gate and is the president of Mind Power Sports, also in Orlando. Both live in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Cohn,Robert K. Winters
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.