All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the latest research, wide experience, and tips from tour pros, Patrick Cohn shows in this practical guide what peak performance is and how it can be achieved.
- Author BiographyDr. Patrick J. Cohn heads Peak Performance Sports in Orlando, Florida, where he resides. A leading sport and golf psychologist, author, and professional speaker, Dr. Cohn teaches his methods to golfers on the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, Buy.com Tour, Golden Bear Tour, and to several collegiate and amateur players.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Cohn
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.