All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.95Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Stress and Coping
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEllen Gerrity,Farris Tuma,Terence M. Keane
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsForeword; Senator P. Wellstone. Prologue; S. Hyman. Part I: The Impact of Torture. 1. Introduction; E. Gerrity, et al. 2. The Survivors' Perspective: Voices from the Center; Sister D. Ortiz. 3. Torture and Mental Health: A Research Overview; M. Basoglu, et al. Part II: Conceptual Models for Understanding Torture. 4. Psychosocial Models; J.A. Fairbank, et al. 5. Neurobiological Models of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder; S. Southwick, M.J. Friedman. 6. Economic Models; A. Rupp, E. Sorel. Part III: Torture and the Trauma of War. 7. Refugees and Asylum-Seekers; J.D. Kinzie, J.M. Jaranson. 8. Veterans of Armed Conflicts; J.A. Fairbank, et al. 9. Former Prisoners of War: Highlights of Empirical Research; B. Engdahl, J.A. Fairbank. 10. Holocaust Trauma and Sequelae; B. Kahana, E. Kahana. 11. Survivors of War Trauma, Mass Violence, and Civilian Terror; D. Silove, J.D. Kinzie. Part IV: Torture and the Impact of Social Violence. 12. Rape and Sexual Assault; M.P. Koss, D.G. Kilpatrick. 13. Homicide and Physical Assault; D.G. Kilpatrick, M.P. Koss. 14. Children, Adolescents, and Families Exposed to Torture and Related Trauma; R.S. Pynoos, et al. 15. Domestic Violence in Families Exposed to Torture and Related Violence and Trauma; M. Gordon. Part V: Clinical Issues for Survivors of Torture. 16. Assessment, Diagnosis, and Intervention; J.M. Jaranson, et al. 17. Measurement Issues; A.J. Marsella. 18. Mental Health Services Research: Implications for Survivors of Torture; K.M. Magruder, et al. 19. Provider and Caregiver issues; J.D. Kinzie, B. Engdahl. 20. Torture and Human Rights Violations: Public Policy and the Law; D.G. Kilpatrick, M.E. Ross. Part VI: Discussion. 21. Future Directions; E. Gerrity, et al. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.