All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new account of the role of coinage in the finances and economy of the Roman Empire.
- Author BiographyKevin Butcher is Professor in the Department of Classics and Ancient History, University of Warwick. He is a Fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society and the Society of Antiquaries of London and has written extensively on Roman coinage and monetary systems. Matthew Ponting is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology at the University of Liverpool where he lectures on artefact studies, numismatics and the scientific examination of archaeological artefacts. He has published extensively and is a Fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society and the Society of Antiquaries of London.
- Author(s)Kevin Butcher,Matthew Ponting
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note227 b/w illus. 24 colour illus. 118 tables
- Weight1790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.