All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new translation includes Kafka's most famous story, The Metamorphosis, together with two other stories, The Judgement and In the Penal Colony, and Meditation and the autobiographical Letter to his Father. The edition includes a detailed introduction, notes, and other helpful items.
- Author BiographyJoyce Crick taught at University College London for many years. She has written on Kafka's first English translators Willa and Edwin Muir, and for Oxford World's Classics she has translated Freud's Interpretation of Dreams (winner of the Schlegel-Tieck prize in 2000), and edited and translated a selection of Grimm's Tales. Ritchie Robertson is the author of the Very Short Introduction to Kafka. For Oxford World's Classics he has translated Hoffmann's The Golden Pot and Other Stories and introduced editions of Freud and Schnitzler. He is the editor of The Cambridge Companion to Thomas Mann.
- Author(s)Franz Kafka,Joyce Crick
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight159 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.09Trending at £9.94
- £7.74Trending at £8.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.19
- £6.29Trending at £8.98
- £9.10Trending at £9.97
- £3.09Trending at £4.74
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.