All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMetaphor is more than just a linguistic phenomena, argues Fiumara. It is in fact the key process by which we construct and develop our ability to understand the world and the people we share it with.
- Author(s)Gemma Corradi Fiumara
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/1995
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.