All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMetaphor is more than just a linguistic phenomena, argues Fiumara. It is in fact the key process by which we construct and develop our ability to understand the world and the people we share it with.
- Author(s)Gemma Corradi Fiumara
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/1995
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.