All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSandford argues that an over-emphasis on ethics in examinations of Levinas' thought has covered over his philosophical project - a metaphysics which affirms the necessity to think of an unqualifed transcendence as a first principle. She also presents a feminist critique.
- Author BiographyStella Sandford is Lecturer on Modern European Philosophy at Middlesex University, London. She is a member of the Radical Philosophy Editorial Collective, and has published work on Levinas, Plato and feminist philosophy.
- Author(s)Stella Sandford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.