All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive analysis of the methodology of experimental economics written by a philosopher of science.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Guala is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy, Department of Sociology and Philosophy, University of Exeter. He has also taught at Imperial College London and the University of Cergy-Pontoise, France, and serves as an external research associate of the Centre for Philosophy of the Natural and Social Sciences, London School of Economics. Dr Guala has published extensively in philosophy and social science journals, including Philosophy of Science, Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science, Economics and Philosophy, the Journal of Economic Methodology, the Cambridge Journal of Economics, the Journal of Theoretical Politics, and Behavioral and Brain Sciences. He won the INEM (International Network for Economic Methodology) Prize in 2001 for best article on the methodology of economics written by a young scholar and, in the same year, won the History of Economic Analysis Award for best article on the history of economic thought written by a young scholar.
- Author(s)Francesco Guala
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.