All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive account of the contributions of Herbert Blumer to the methodology of social research.
- Author(s)Kenneth Baugh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAmerican Sociological Association Rose Monographs
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Series Edited byJr.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.