All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCell & developmental biology of the eye
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJoel B. Sheffield,S. Robert Hilfer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsFibrils, Fibonacci, and Fractals: Searching for Rules and Rulers of Morphogenesis in the Orthogonal Stroma of the Chick Cornea.- The Role of Matrix Components in the Control of Vascularization.- Elucidation of the Visual Cycle by Study of Two Retinoid-Binding Proteins.- Roles of Intra- and Extracellular Retinoid-Binding Proteins in the Visual Cycle.- Vitamin A and Lipofuscin.- Reactive Oxygen Species-Toxicity, Metabolism, and Reactions in the Eye.- Light Damage.- Studies on Biochemical Mechanisms of Retinal Degeneration.- Environmental Factors in Cataractogenesis in RCS Rats.- Current Status of Vitamin E in Retinopathy of Prematurity.- Epidemiology of Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.