All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe consider the Middle Ages barbaric, yet the period furnished some of our most enduring icons, including King Arthur's Round Table, knights in shining armour and the idealised noblewoman. In this vivid history of the time, you can find out what people's beds were like, how often they washed, what they wore, what they cooked, and how they worked.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Singman has written several works on medieval and early modern Europe, including Daily Life in Chaucer's England, Daily Life in Elizabethan England and Robin Hood: The Shaping of the Legend (all Greenwood Publishing Group).
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Singman
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.14
- £19.84Trending at £20.49
- £10.16Trending at £14.39
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £9.48Trending at £10.15
- £9.72Trending at £12.99
- £6.45Trending at £12.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.