CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.25
- £25.27Trending at £26.31
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £9.93Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this collection present a textured picture of the medieval world and offer models for how to reflect fruitfully on medieval sources.
- Author BiographyJason Glenn is an Associate Professor in the Department of History at the University of Southern California. He is the author of Politics and History in the Tenth Century: The Work and World of Richer of Reims (2004) and has published several articles on medieval political, religious, and intellectual culture.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight570 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJason Glenn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.