All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures twenty-seven papers that represent a selection of those delivered at the Fourth International Conference on the Military Orders in 2005. This work presents architecture, archaeology and the part which the orders played in Europe, along with work on northern and eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyJudi Upton-Ward is an Independent Scholar researching the Crusades and Ottoman history.
- Author(s)Jochen Schenk,Mike Carr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 19 b&w illustrations and 24 figures
- Weight728 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJudi Upton-Ward
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.