All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that exemplifies the Catholic mind. It respects what can be known by faith alone. It also considers what is known by faith to be itself intelligible to a mind actively thinking on political and philosophical things.
- Author BiographyJames V. Schall is professor of political philosophy at Georgetown University. He is the author of hundreds of essays on political, theological, literary, and philosophical issues and numerous books including Schall on Chesterton: Timely Essays on Timeless Paradoxes, At the Limits of Political Philosophy: From Brilliant Errors to Things of Uncommon Importance, On the Unseriousness of Human Affairs, and Another Sort of Learning.
- Author(s)James V. Schall
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.