All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for executive coaches, teachers, and other development professionals, the book explores the seven roles or Voices that coaches assume while working with a client. The Voices are: Master, Partner, Investigator, Reflector, Teacher, Guide and Contractor.
- Author BiographyDoug Silsbee is a thought leader in the field of presence-based leadership development, coaching, and resilience. He coaches, teaches, and writes in Asheville, North Carolina. A master teacher, Silsbee has worked with leaders on five continents, taught top executives from corporations, nonprofits, and government, and is a frequent speaker at major conferences. He is a Master Somatic Coach with Strozzi Institute and the author of Presence-Based Coaching from Jossey-Bass. Silsbee is an outdoor adventurer, grandfather, and owner of a carbon-neutral retreat center on 63 acres in the North Carolina mountains, where he offers courses in his groundbreaking approaches. He can be reached at http://dougsilsbee.com or email@example.com.
- Author(s)Doug Silsbee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd, new and revised ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.