All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to turn each trip into a journey of self-discovery. The author advocates journalling as a way to give form and structure to thought and fleeting impressions, increasing insights into unconscious motivations and impulses. He explains the process of effective journalling.
- Author(s)Jim Currie
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.