All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your day with the activities and guided colouring in The Mindfulness Companion. Learn more about what mindfulness is - and how to do it - while also enjoying the focussed calm it can bring to your life.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Jane Arnold, CPsychol, is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist. In her private practice she works with people experiencing life issues and specific mental health difficulties to enhance their wellbeing, via integrative, mindfulness-informed, psychological therapy. Sarah is proficient in Person-Centred Therapy, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. She tailors her therapeutic approach to the individual. Sarah believes in the transformative power of mindfulness to facilitate self-awareness and psychological wellbeing. As such, she remains committed to the practice of mindfulness in her personal life too. Sarah lives in Brighton with her partner, Mine, their dog, Oprah, and Priscilla the bearded dragon. You can find Sarah at www.themindfulpsychologist.co.uk.
- Author(s)Dr. Sarah Jane Arnold
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations to colour.
- Width147 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.