All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides step-by-step guidance on living in the moment with any work or home lifestyle
- Author BiographyKate Sciandra has been teaching personal and spiritual development for over twenty years. She is registered with the State of Minnesota as a minister and has had an active meditation practice since 2001. Sciandra graduated from the Australasian College of Herbal Studies and is an instructor and practitioner with the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International.
- Author(s)Kate Sciandra
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.