All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes readers through ten exercises that enable them to experience mindfulness for themselves, not as a distant experience of enlightenment, but as a practical, attainable state from which they can see their lives clearly. This book is suitable for those who would like to put mindfulness to work in their lives to gain perspective and achieve calm.
- Author BiographyThomas Roberts, LCSW, LMFT, has a private practice in Onalaska, WI, where he is a psychotherapist and clinical hypnotherapist. He is also an adjunct faculty member in the department of psychology at Viterbo University in La Crosse, WI. Roberts has more than thirty years of experience in both clinical psychotherapy and personal Buddhist mindfulness practice. He is a licensed clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist, and addictions counselor. Thomas regularly presents at trainings, workshops, and retreats at the local, regional, and national levels.
- Author(s)Thomas Roberts
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight444 g
- Width205 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.