All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Paul Pruyser explores the first step in the helping process: the diagnostic assessment. He develops a set of guidelines for conducting pastoral-diagnostic interviews that acknowledges the pastor's professional uniqueness and meets the parishioner's expectations.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Pruyser was an esteemed clinical psychologist at the Menninger Clinic whose writings on psychology and religion have been widely read.
- Author(s)Paul W. Pruyser
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight8 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine168 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.