All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated edition identifies the cultural factors and specific administrative agendas that have shaped the way th US views ballistic missile technology. Three new sections connect sudden shifts in foreign policy to ongoing historical patterns.
- Author BiographyErnest J. Yanarella is a professor of political science at the University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)Ernest J. Yanarella
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.