All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow church leaders can change their focus from internal to external This book gives church and denominational leaders, pastors, and clergy a clear model for leading the change necessary to create and foster a missional church focused outward to spread the message of the Gospel into the surrounding community.
- Author BiographyAlan J. Roxburgh is a pastor, teacher, writer, and consultant with more than thirty years' experience in church leadership, consulting, and seminary education. He works with the Allelon Missional Leadership Network in the formation of leaders for the missional church. Fred Romanuk is an organizational psychologist who has led strategic planning initiatives for many large organizations in Canada and the United States. He has also worked with senior executives in assessing and developing the capabilities of people in leadership roles.
- Author(s)Alan J. Roxburgh,Fred Romanuk
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Leadership Network Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byEddie Gibbs
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £16.86
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £11.21Trending at £13.43
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £29.99Trending at £31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.