All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cambridge, a child has been murdered and other children are missing. A renowned investigator, Simon, is recruited. He arrives in town accompanied by a young woman, Adelia. Adelia's investigation takes her deep into Cambridge; she makes friends and even finds romance. And, fatally, gets the attention of a murderer who is prepared to kill again.
- Author BiographyAriana Franklin was born in Devon and, like her father, became a journalist. Having invaded Wales dressed in combat uniform with the Royal Marines for one of their military exercises, accompanied the Queen on a royal visit, missed her own twenty-first birthday party because she had to cover a murder, she married, almost inevitably, another journalist. At this point she decided that staying married was a good idea so she abandoned her career in national newspapers and has settled down in the country to bring up two daughters, study medieval history and write. THE MISTRESS OF THE ART OF DEATH is her first historical thriller.
- PrizesWinner of CWA Ellis Peters Historical Award 2007.
- Author(s)Ariana Franklin
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date01/02/2010
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £7.50Trending at £9.13
- £4.40Trending at £6.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.