All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the principles that should always guide your interactions with participants from a real-world perspective. This title provides you with examples of how to apply these principles across a variety of situations throughout the user research process, from technical difficulties to emotional outbursts to awkward interactions.
- Author BiographyDonna Tedesco is a Senior User Experience Specialist with over ten years of user research experience. She has published and presented at local, national and international conferences, and is co-author with Bill Albert and Tom Tullis of the book, Beyond the Usability Lab: Conducting Large-Scale Online User Experience Studies. Donna received a BS in Engineering Psychology/Human Factors from Tufts University School of Engineering and a MS in Human Factors in Information Design from Bentley University. Fiona Tranquada is a Senior Usability Consultant with over ten years of user research experience. She has published and presented at local and national conferences and is an active Board member for the Boston chapter of the User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA). Fiona received a BA in Professional Writing and Creative Writing from Carnegie Mellon and an MS in Human Factors in Information Design from Bentley University.
- Author(s)Donna Tedesco,Fiona Tranquada
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteApprox. 120 illustrations in full color
- Weight762 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.12
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.