Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops conceptual frameworks for analyzing the interrelations between organizational design features, competitive strategy, and the business environment. This book is based on modeling and draws on examples from the eighteenth century fur trading companies to such firms such as BP and Nokia. It is useful to academics, students, and managers.
- Author BiographyJohn Roberts holds the John H. Scully Professorship in Economics, Strategic Management and International Business in the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. He has published over seventy scholarly articles in academic journals in a variety of areas in economic theory and game theory and their application to problems in industrial competition and management. He has also written numerous case studies of businesses and co-authored the seminal textbook on the economics and management of firms (Economics, Organization and Management, Prentice Hall 1992).
- Author(s)John Roberts
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClarendon Lectures in Management Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note5 figures and 2 tables
- Weight523 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.