The Molecular Biology of B-cell and T-cell Development by Humana Press Inc. (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £311.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- £197.55Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £20.50Trending at £21.61
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Immunology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1134 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEllen Rothenberg,John G. Monroe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Stem Cells and Lineage Commitment Models. Developmental Origins of Hematopoietic Stem Cells,Elaine Dzierzak and Alexander Medvinsky . Self-Renewal of Stem Cells: The Intrinsic Timetable Model, Peter Lansdorp. Transcription Factors Regulating Early Hematopoietic Development and Lineage Commitment,Stuart H. Orkin. Part II: Intrinsic Factors Regulating B and T Lymphopoiesis.The Ikaros Gene Family in Hemopoietic Differentiation, Nicole Avitahl, Aliki Nichogiannopoulou, Katia Georgopoulos, and Susan Winandy. Transcriptional Control of B-Cell Differentiation by EBF and E2A, Mikael Sigvardsson and Rudolf Grosschedl. Role of the Transcription Factor BSAP (Pax-5) in B-Cell Development, Meinrad Busslinger and Stephen L. Nutt.The Role of PU.1 in the Regulation of Lymphoid and Myeloid Hematopoietic Progenitors, Edward W. Scott Chromatin Structure and Lineage Determination, Dimitris Kioussis and Richard Festenstein . Part III: Extrinsic Factors Regulating B and T Lymphoiesis. The Role of Cytokines in Hematolymphoid Development, Tannishtha Reya and Simon R. Carding .Life/Death Decisions in B-Lymphocyte Precursors: A Role for Cytokines, Cell Interaction Molecules, and Hormones, Paul W. Kincade, Kay Medina, Glennda Smithson, Zhong Zheng, Kenji Oritani, Lisa Borghesi, Yoshio Yamashita, Kimberly Payne, and Takaichi Shimozato . Regulation of Lymphocyte Development by Microenvironmental and Systemic Factors,Encarnacion Montecino-Rodriguez and Kenneth Dorshkind . Cytokines and Chemokines in T-Cell Development,Albert Zlotnik, Myriam Capone, and Alain P. Vicari . Cytokine and Stromal Influences on Early B-Cell Development,Lisa J. Jarvis and Tucker W. LeBien . Part IV: Commitment and Ordered Progression in Development of Lymphoid Lineages. Staging B-Cell Development and the Role of Ig Gene Arrangement in B-Lineage Progression,Richard R. Hardy, Susan Shinton, Robert Wasserman, and Yue-Sheng Li . Lineage Relationships Between B Lymphocytes and Macrophages,Barbara L. Kee and Christopher J. Paige .TCR-Independent Development of Pluripotent T-Cell Precursors, Li Wu, Ferenc Livak, and Howard T. Petrie . T-Cell Development from Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Koichi Akashi, Motonari Kondo, Annette M. Schlageter, and Irving L. Weissman . Gene Regulation in T-Cell Lineage Committment, Ellen V. Rothenberg . The ab/gd Lineage Decision: An Evaluation of the 'T-Cell Receptor Determinant,' 'Progenitor Precommitment,' or 'Codeterminant ' Models, Eric S. Hoffman, Lorena Passoni, Erastus C. Dudley, Michael Girardi, and Adrian Hayday . Part V: Selection Processes Operating During B-Lymphocyte Development. Structure and Function of the Pro- and Pre-B-Cell Receptors on B-Lymphoid Lineage Precursor Cells, Thomas H. Winkler and Fritz Melchers . Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Negative Selection in Immature-Stage B-Cells,Leslie B. King, Peter Sandel, Richard A. Sater, and John G. Monroe . Part VI: Selection Processes Operating DuringT-Lymphocyte Development. How Essential Is the Pre-T-Cell Receptor? Jan Buer and Harald von Boehmer. Developmental Stage-Specific Responses to Ligation of CD3-Containing Complexes, Christiaan N. Levelt . The Molecular Basis of Thymocyte Positive Selection and CD4/CD8 Lineage Commitment, Cynthia J. Guidos . Part VII: Clinical Applications of Hematolymphoid Development. Stem Cell Transplants for Hematopoietic Malignancies, Susan C. Guba and Bart Barlogie . Placental Blood: Immunology, Transplantation, and Gene Therapy, Anne F. Eder and Leslie E. Silberstein. Human Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Progenitors, and Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes as Targets for the Correction of Immune System Disorders via Gene Therapy,Karen E. Pollok and David A.Williams. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.