All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet on the eve of the Protestant Reformation in Scotland, The Monastery is full of supernatural events, theological conflict, and humour.
- Author BiographyPenny Fielding is Senior Lecturer in English and Scottish Literature at the University of Edinburgh and one of the General Editors of the New Edinburgh Edition of the Collected Works of Robert Louis Stevenson. Her books include Scotland and the Fictions of Geography: North Britain 1760-1830 (CUP, 2008) and Writing and Orality: Nationality, Culture and Nineteenth-Century Scottish Fiction (OUP, 1996) as well as an edition of Scott's The Monastery for the Edinburgh Edition of the Waverley Novels (Edinburgh EUP, 2000).
- Author(s)Sir Walter Scott
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleEdinburgh Edition of the Waverley Novels
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight801 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPenny Fielding
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.87
- £6.02Trending at £11.31
- £26.85Trending at £27.23
- £1.99Trending at £3.16
- £4.59Trending at £8.41
- £4.50Trending at £4.93
- £8.79Trending at £9.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.