All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the 20th century's most prescient critics of the role of the US dollar in the global economy, Jacques Rueff (1896-1978) was also one of Europe's foremost free market thinkers, a proponent of the gold standard, and a major expert on the perils of inflation. This work on Rueff explains his economic philosophy.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER S. CHIVVIS is a political scientist with the RAND Corporation and teaches International History at the Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies.
- Author(s)Christopher S. Chivvis
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.