About this product
- DescriptionIncludes descriptions of the 100 finest alpine climbs in the Mont Blanc Massif, the most important and demanding alpine training area in the world. This primer presents a range of possibilities from short, easy and scenic routes, classic climbs to the main summits, and a series of grandes courses.
- Author(s)Gaston Rebuffat
- PublisherBaton Wicks Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationMacclesfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBaton Wicks Publications
- Content Note278 colour and b&w photographs plus 104 diagrams
- Width225 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement2005th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.