CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis text argues that academic administration is different for administration or managing in business because of the special character of institutions of higher learning. The author claims that academic administration is a calling that assists institutions to carry out their mission.
- Author BiographyRudolph H. Weingartner is professor emeritus of philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh. His books include Undergraduate Education: Goals and Means and Fitting Form to Function: A Primer on the Organization of Academic Institutions.
- Author(s)Rudolf H. Weingartner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIssues in Academic Ethics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width160 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.