Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past people were classified as being healthy or sick. With genetic testing and screening, adults might be healthy, predisposed to an illness, probably at risk, at risk, or carriers of certain risks. This book combines theory and social practice, drawing on a range of disciplines and presenting contrasting viewpoints.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichela Betta
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.