All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicling the early years of the author's eldest son's life, this book presents a portrait of early motherhood as a time of profound crisis, both physical and emotional. It deals about the shock and pain of giving birth, the total exhaustion of caring for a demanding newborn, the struggle to reclaim a sense of self, and her chaotic feelings.
- Author BiographyJane Lazarre is on the Faculty of Eugene Lang College at the New School for Social Research. She is the author of numerous works of fiction and non-fiction, including Beyond the Whiteness of Whiteness and Wet Earth and Dreams, both published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Jane Lazarre
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/1997
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byMaureen T. Reddy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.