All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, the monks of Mount Athos have enjoyed long lives, healthy bodies and calm minds thanks to their unique diet and lifestyle. This book helps you follow the intermittent diet that keeps the monks slim, youthful and largely free from disease.
- Author BiographyRichard Storey is a regular visitor to Mount Athos and a committed follower of the monks' diet plan. He is the managing editor of ART magazine and has written a number of books. Sue Todd is a qualified nutritionist and food journalist. She is a member of the UK Guild of Food Writers and a trustee of the Caroline Walker Trust, a charity that promotes public health through good food. Lottie Storey is a freelance food journalist. She develops recipes and content for a range of clients, and writes her own blog: oysterandpearl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Lottie Storey,Richard Storey,Sue Todd
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight312 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £10.49
- £8.61Trending at £9.32
- £8.97Trending at £10.42
- £10.40Trending at £11.56
- £7.55Trending at £8.06
- £7.18Trending at £8.01
- £8.32Trending at £9.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.