CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction
Save on Non-Fiction
- £9.07Trending at £9.24
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £4.43Trending at £4.82
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.00Trending at £12.11
- £4.43Trending at £4.94
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete guide to all aspects of climbing and mountaineering across the seasons for both instructors and amateur climbers alike. It is extensively revised and updated with the latest safety guidance, techniques and equipment designs. It includes practical instruction and clear diagrams and photographs that cover all of the techniques, equipment and skills for safe and enjoyable climbing all year round. It is written by two of the UK's foremost mountaineering experts. It includes foreword by Nigel Williams, Head of Training at Glenmore Lodge, Scotland's National Outdoor Training Centre and fully endorsed by the AMI.
- Author BiographyPete Hill MIC, FRGS is a highly regarded, fully-qualified and experienced mountaineering instructor. He is author of The International Handbook of Technical Mountaineering and The Complete Guide to Climbing and Mountaineering (both D&C). Stuart Johnston MIC, is an accomplished mountaineer, instructor and consultant and has been a full member of the Association of Moutaineering Instructors since 1992.
- Author(s)Pete Hill,Stuart Johnson
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour photos, 100 colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.