All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow, and to what extent, can religion be included within commitments to multiculturalism? This book addresses this question by examining the political recognition and management of religious identity in Canada and India.
- Author BiographySonia Sikka is professor of philosophy at the University of Ottawa. Lori G. Beaman is Canada Research Chair in the Contextualization of Religion in a Diverse Canada and director of the Religion and Diversity Project at the University of Ottawa.
- Author(s)Lori G. Beaman,Sonia Sikka
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight748 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.