All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the challenges and rewards of engaging students in literacy learning through multimedia design. The first research of its kind, it applies key themes of critical sociology to multiliteracies, inspiring educators to envisage the changing shape of literacy research.
- Author BiographyKathy A. Mills is Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education at Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Kathy's research interests include literacy, digital media, education research paradigms, critical sociology, ethnography, classroom observation, discourse analysis, and multimodal analysis. She is Associate Editor of the Australian Educational Researcher and her previous works include The Multiliteracies Classroom (Multilingual Matters, 2011).
- Author(s)Kathy A. Mills
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on Language and Education
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 21
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Weight226 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.